I had intended to do this from early on this year but have not done so. But that's not going to stop me from starting now.
- Monday: "Thanksgiving" [list 3 things]; be grateful even for small things over past week
- Tuesday: "Terrific times in life"; describe it and how you felt
- Wednesday: "Future fantastic"; imagine life in the future as a realistic reality and write about it
- Thursday: "Dear"; someone dear to you. write a letter to them describing their impact on you and how as if this was the only opportunity to tell them
- Friday: "Reviewing the situation"; reflect over past week and write 1 sentence on why each of 3 things that went well for you and why each turned out so well
I'd highly, highly recommend this book. It is a fascinating read and has loads of very insightful and useful tips and cuts through the self-help scrap-heap.